Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Denny Deka <co...@blackslash.de> on 2009/01/28 16:22:08 UTC

C2.2: rcl problem, cocoon:deploy-war howto?

Hi,

I'm using Cocoon 2.2 (components from central) and I've created a cocoon
block which defines serveral Spring Beans using each other by injection.
If I start Jetty with Maven, the cocoon-maven-plugin wraps the block and
the application works fine.

Now I've encountered some problems:

- If I edit any class or even the sitemap, the rcl reloads the resources
and the following exception occours, if I reload my website:
"NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type [MySpringBean] is
defined". What to do to get the RCL working?

- I want to create an war archive from a cocoon block. It seems that the
goal cocoon:deploy-war is made for this usecase. Unfortunately this goal
lacks documentation how to use it. How to build an war from a cocoon block?

greetings, Denny