Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2007/03/05 21:19:01 UTC

[VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-alpha-3 and resource bundles

I'd like to release the entire remote-resources set.   That includes the
plugin as well as the 3 resources bundles.   There is a critical bug fix
(MRRESOURCES-13) that has caused some problems for a couple of projects.

Tags:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-remote-resources-plugin-1.0-alpha-3/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/resources/tags/apache-resource-bundles-2/

Staging area:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_remoteresources/

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Remote Resources Plugin - Version 1.0-alpha-3

** Bug
    * [MRRESOURCES-13] - If remote resources is run twice (like in a forked
lifecycle) the resources are all 0 length

** Improvement
    * [MRRESOURCES-12] - It should be possible to use something other
than  "project.name" for the header

Also included is updated the resource-bundle poms to use the new release
tool set to support staged releases, gpg signing, etc....

I'm +1 to everything.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-alpha-3 and resource bundles

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Arnaud

[RESULT][VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-alpha-3 and resource bundles

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
3 +1 votes (DK, JvZ, AH)
No -1 votes

Releasing to the wild now.