Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk> on 2009/10/05 10:11:55 UTC

No Float Support

Hi,
I have been evaluating Jackrabbit and noticed that you can't have a float
property. Is this something thats planed in JSR 283?
The way i got around the problem was to create a price node on my product
node with 2 integer properties, pounds and pence. This might make querying
and sorting pretty hard though.

Are there any other ways to store a float value?

Regards

Ben Short

Re: No Float Support

Posted by Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk>.