Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2018/01/12 07:38:29 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] ECharts - proposal for Apache Incubation

Our Apache Griffin is also using ECharts as frontier, it is so convenient
and so powerful.
I think, definitely, it will benefit Apache community too.

Thanks,
William

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
So far, it seems like we have nothing but positive responses from the
community.  Let's move this into a vote in the next day or so?

John

Posted by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com>.
 Hi,william,