Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2012/04/08 07:00:00 UTC

requesting bugzilla admin access for fop project

i'd like to request bugzilla admin privileges for the fop project in order
to make various administrative changes, such as adding/editing versions,
components, etc.

regards,
glenn

Re: requesting bugzilla admin access for fop project

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
i also have no idea how to do this, so i thought i'd start here, and you
have given me an initial vector; i'll follow through as you suggest, thanks

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.