Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tamil13 <ta...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/11 10:08:47 UTC

fuse osgi deploy

Hey can any one guide me how to bundle camel project to osgi container using
fuse esb?

Re: fuse osgi deploy

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM, tamil13 <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey can any one guide me how to bundle camel project to osgi container using
> fuse esb?

You can read the documentation at
http://fusesource.com/products/fuse-esb-enterprise/#documentation

For example the getting started, configuring and running fuse esb, and
deploying into the container etc.

As well take a look at the examples that is shipped with the product,
under the examples directory.

And mind this is the Apache Camel mailing list. You should favor to
use the Fuse forums for your questions
to the Fuse products
http://fusesource.com/forums/index.jspa

Claus Ibsen