Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dariusz Laszczak <po...@dariuszlaszczak.pl> on 2016/11/12 10:07:44 UTC

Reporting broken download link

Hello,

I have a problem with downloading OpenOfiice 4.1.3.

Is it possible that is true information?

Re: Reporting broken download link

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 11/12/2016 11:07 AM, schrieb Dariusz Laszczak:
> I have a problem with downloading OpenOfiice 4.1.3.
>
> Is it possible that is true information?

attached files are not allowed here. However, the attached graphic
contains information from "360 TOTOAL SECURITY" about a virus/trojan report.

When you have downloaded from here [1] (the subject in this mail points
to this), then it is very likely a false positive report from 360.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

HTH

Marcus