Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Bill Stephenson <bi...@cherrypc.com.INVALID> on 2020/05/03 19:18:04 UTC

Back to "Admin Party"

Is there way to reset my CouchDB (2.3.0) to "Admin Party" that I installed on my Mac Mini?

-Bill

Re: Back to "Admin Party"

Posted by Bill Stephenson <bi...@cherrypc.com.INVALID>.
Thank you Robert.

I didn’t know that.

I tried to install 3.0 on my old mac but I had some issues uninstalling the the old 2.3.0 version. I finally did, but I ended up replacing it with 2.3.1 and left it there.

-Bill

Re: Back to "Admin Party"

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
From 3.0 onward couchdb won’t even start unless there’s at least one admin configured.