Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by EMMEL Thomas <th...@3ds.com> on 2008/11/25 14:52:07 UTC

Re: cannot 'forrest run' after 'forrest seed'

Ross,

OK sorry, transfered to dev-list:

My system is Linux (SuSE 10.2, x86_64).
I tried to find the point were it was broken:
It is svn revision 694101 when it happened, 694100 works.
There was a change in Coccon from 2.2dev to 2.1.12dev ????

D    lib/core/cocoon-2.2.0-dev.jar
A    lib/core/cocoon-2.1.12-dev.jar

Regards

Thomas

EMMEL Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> another problem this morning:
> I use the current 0.9dev svn-version.

What operating system are you on?

There is a known issue with 0.9-dev on windows.

Please note, discussions about the svn head version should be on the
developers list as it is scary for users to read that Forrest doesn't
work - when the released version does.

Ross

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
EMMEL Thomas wrote:

> OK sorry, transfered to dev-list:
>
> My system is Linux (SuSE 10.2, x86_64).
> I tried to find the point were it was broken:
> It is svn revision 694101 when it happened, 694100 works.
> There was a change in Coccon from 2.2dev to 2.1.12dev ????
>
> D    lib/core/cocoon-2.2.0-dev.jar
> A    lib/core/cocoon-2.1.12-dev.jar

Before going further with this investigation,
see my response today on the user list.

Does that solve your problem with the current
head of SVN trunk 0.9-dev? i.e. inputModule has
been moved to core, so remove its declaration from
forrest.properties "project.required.plugins".