Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Je...@i-o.com on 2000/09/26 18:16:58 UTC

AttributeListImpl helper class - where?

Hi,

The context is the SAX interface - I want to copy AttributeList
to my own object.

According to the API Docs, AttributeListImpl helper
class is what I need to use.

A copy constructor and assignment operator are
defined in the abstract AttributeList class definition.
AttributeListImpl class presumably provides an
implementation for the user to obtain a copy, but
I can't find AttributeListImpl.

 Is it just missing or is it deprecated?

Any recomendations on how to proceed?

regards,
Jeffrey L. Franks

Re: AttributeListImpl helper class - where?

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
In Xerces-c, the SAX AttributeList interface is implemented by
the class VecAttrListImpl.

The best bet is probably to stick with using the AttributeList
interface class - if you need to copy out all of the attributes,
just iterate over the AttributeList and copy each attribute into
something that is convenient for your app and you.

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com