Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu> on 2020/05/08 14:24:10 UTC

Gateways 2020 Call for Participation

Hi all,

See below for the Gateways 2020 call for participation. This is a great venue for publicizing your work building science gateways and developing science gateway software.

Thanks,

Marlon

Call for Participation: Gateways 2020 (October 19–21, Bethesda, Maryland) is now accepting submissions.

What’s a gateway? Gateways are user-friendly interfaces to computing, data, instruments, and other domain-specific resources to support research and education. They may also be known as portals, virtual research environments, eScience, virtual labs, eResearch, digital repositories, or research cyberinfrastructure.

Deadlines:

Short Papers, Demos, and Panels: May 11 extended to May 18
Posters (open to all attendees): September 11
Read more details in the Call for Participation:

http://sciencegateways.org/gateways2020/call

COVID-19 UPDATE:
Because the COVID-19 outbreak is changing rapidly, we are continuing to plan our October conference while monitoring the situation. In case we have to cancel, we will strive to offer an alternative format, and peer-reviewed, accepted submissions would still be published in the Gateways 2020 Proceedings. Questions, concerns, and suggestions may be sent to help@sciencegateways.org.