Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ronald Andersen <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 02:44:44 UTC

Re: convention plugin struts.xml interceptors

Hi Martin,

It threw the same exception after adding the annotations; including my
struts.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
"-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.3//EN"
"http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.3.dtd">
<struts>
<!-- constant to define result path locations to project root directory -->
<constant name="struts.convention.result.path" value="/"></constant>
<package name="default" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">
        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="myCustomInterceptor"
class="net.codejava.struts.MyCustomInterceptor" />
            <interceptor-stack name="customStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="myCustomInterceptor"/>
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>
    </package>

</struts>