Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Loïc Lefèvre <ll...@fivia.com> on 2001/07/30 18:13:23 UTC

RE: Customize Url Rewriting + QUESTION

Yes you can, I'm developping a URLRewriter servlet because of the problemSSS
encounter using mod_rewrite alone :(
I Load it on startup and manage myself the url rewriting by using
response.sendRedirect or
myMainApplicatioSerlvet.doGet(request,response) + some simple rules ;)

Using servlet aliasing in tomcat is not as powerful as I expect.
Does tomcat 3.3 or 4.0 use more regular expressions for this?
(I use tomcat 3.2.3).

Loïc Lefèvre