Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by ju...@francelabs.com on 2021/06/25 13:52:30 UTC

Commit on CONNECTORS-1667 branch

Hi Karl,

I needed to patch my contribution for a new Tika connector from 3 months
ago: I made the assumption that you did not find time yet to integrate it to
the trunk, so I decided to commit it on the branch CONNECTORS-1667. As a
reminder, here is the corresponding JIRA ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1667

Regards,
Julien

Re: Commit on CONNECTORS-1667 branch

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

No, I haven't had time to integrate this, but if the branch is ready, I'd
be happy to pull it in now.  Please let me know.

Karl