Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/06/25 09:13:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r788102 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/branches/java6: depends/files/ depends/jars/ modules/script/ modules/script/META-INF/ modules/script/make/

In message <94...@mail.gmail.com>, Sean
Qiu writes:

> Glad to see javax.script is included,
>
> I notice that we "check-depends" is done in the module.
> I prefer this way, our original convention is that we maintain a top
> task to download all.
> If I just want to build a "select" runtime as Tim proposed, I don't
> need to download excluded dependencies any more.
>
> Do we have any future plan to make it a reality for all modules?

I've been pushing some dependencies down to modules.  I've done some
simple ones but they get more complicated when dependencies are shared
by multiple modules.  I'm getting through them slowly.  My goal is to do
this for all dependencies - creating new modules as necessary.

-Mark.

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much, Mark.

lol