Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bikash Kaushik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/17 04:21:26 UTC

User defined beans and processor in Kamelets

Dear Team,

I want to call/use my custom beans that I created for data processing in
Camel-K (Kamelets).

Please suggest steps to achieve the requirement.

--

*Regards,*
*Bikash Kaushik*

Re: User defined beans and processor in Kamelets

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

The work is in progress. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-18189. Stay tuned!

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 17 paź 2022 o 06:21 Bikash Kaushik <ka...@gmail.com>

Posted by Claudio Miranda <cl...@claudius.com.br>.
On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 1:21 AM Bikash Kaushik
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to call/use my custom beans that I created for data processing in Camel-K (Kamelets).

You can use the "bean" in your kamelet as

- bean: "org.apache.camel.kamelets.utils.transform.HoistField"

Declare the dependency as:

dependencies:
- github:apache.camel-kamelets:camel-kamelets-utils:main-SNAPSHOT

The example kamelet
https://github.com/apache/camel-kamelets/blob/main/kamelets/hoist-field-action.kamelet.yaml#L61

The custom bean class
https://github.com/apache/camel-kamelets/blob/main/library/camel-kamelets-utils/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/kamelets/utils/transform/HoistField.java