Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Stevens <bs...@2stevens.com> on 2001/08/20 19:57:25 UTC

Apache-Tomcat 3.2.3 problem (bstev)

I'm setting up Tomcat, Apache and for developing/testing server pages
locally

using: Mac OS X, Apache 1.3.19, Tomcat 3.2.3

I'm getting the following errors when I boot up and try to start Apache
and Tomcat:

sudo /usr/sbin/apachectl restart
/usr/sbin/apachectl restart: httpd not running, trying to start
Processing config directory: /private/etc/httpd/users
  Processing config file: /private/etc/httpd/users/FOO.conf
dyld: /usr/sbin/httpd Undefined symbols:
_jk_module
/usr/sbin/apachectl restart: httpd could not be started

Can anyone tell me what I'm not configuring correctly - thanks alot!