Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2011/09/09 15:39:12 UTC

How to access to produce a pojo message into a cxfBean ?

In a cxfbean like this (i am processing the cxf in a message mode)

@javax.jws.WebService()
public class ImportDataImpl implements IImportData {

    @EndpointInject(uri="file:/test")
    ProducerTemplate m_producer;

@public void test(int id, String version) {
 m_producer.sendBody("test !!!"); // Null pointer here ! m_producer is null
!
}

It seems that @EndpointInject is not working for  cxfBean component classes.
However it works for bean classes.
My question : is there a way to access to this producer into a cxfbean ?
Otherwise I think I will have to process the cxf in pojo mode into a
standard bean (so many work to process the parameters manually...).

Regards.