Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kaleb Hosie <kh...@spectraaluminum.com> on 2010/05/04 14:51:07 UTC

Short Circuiting

I'm hoping that maybe someone here can help me figure out what I'm missing. I'm trying to enable short circuiting on our configuration but it doesn't seem to work. I've uncommented the short circuiting on BAYES_99 and restarted the service but it doesn't seem to help.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Kaleb

RE: Short Circuiting

Posted by Kaleb Hosie <kh...@spectraaluminum.com>.

> Make sure the plugin is loaded.  Uncomment a line that looks
> something like this in your v*.pre files:
>
> loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Shortcircuit

I think that was my problem right there.

I found the "loadplugin" line in the v320.pre file. Thanks for your help
Jared.

Kaleb

Re: Short Circuiting

Posted by Jared Hall <jh...@tbi.net>.