Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2009/11/04 02:02:32 UTC

Re: Re : Solr - Plugin : QParserPlugin is not working..

: plugin.query.parser.QueryParserPluginOne" in logs. I am sure that the
: request handler with which this query parser plugin is linked is
: working,Because I could find the results of System.out.println()s
: (those included in requesthandler) in log, but not query parser
: plugin's System.outs or other effects.

You're going to have to give us more info besudes just a solrconfig.xml
snippet to help you...

1) what does hte code for your custom plugin(s) look like?
2) exactly what URL are you hitting?
3) what does solr log when you hit that url?
4) what does your plugin(s) log when you hit that url?

-Hoss