Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Muhammad Akhtar <mu...@traffic.co.uk> on 2001/12/11 11:39:11 UTC

Why do i have to keep on restarting Tomcat?

I am currently using Tomcat to serve my JSP's, i know nothing of the way
JSPs work, my problem is everyday i am having to go onto these live servers
and physically restart Tomcat because the website is throwing back error
500s, once restarted however it is fine (for a while at least), the coders
are saying the code is flawless.

info: jsp forms, using an oracle database to store information from these
forms.

any ideas?? a general pointer in the right direction would be a great help!

thanks in advance.

Muhammad