Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Damon Torgerson <Da...@ShopNow.com> on 2000/04/10 17:05:59 UTC

RE: tomcat loses tomcat-apache.conf

I'm fairly new but isn't tomcat-apache.conf dynamically generated from
tomcat.conf each time you start tomcat?

Posted by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@potaulait.be>.
Damon Torgerson wrote:

> I'm fairly new but isn't tomcat-apache.conf dynamically generated from
> tomcat.conf each time you start tomcat?

But tomcat.conf does NOT contain these values...
So if it is generated dynamically, it should use the values
I put in tomcat.conf, isn't it?

So the BIG question is: where does it read these values?

Well, I created a my_tomcat.conf file and Include this file
in httpd.conf... and it works, Tomcat does not overwrite MY
conf anymore.

But I'd like to understand what happened :-)

--
 ____
||""||    Arnaud_Vandyck
||__||    STE-Formations