Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 20:07:26 UTC

Re: Very long tests with huge JTL log file

This is what I always wanted JMeter to do out of the box, if it supports
log4j or slf4j, so that you don't always have long setup times before you
start a test (there are tons of other things you have to consider, except
how often do you need the files to be splitted).

For that matter, does anyone know of a Linux / Unix utility that can help
with this? (might also be useful to learn to have available for other apps
as well you know).