Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Natia Chachkhiani <na...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/03 02:28:05 UTC

flink-ml algorithms

Hi,

I am running OnlineKmeans from flink-ml repo on a small dataset. I've
noticed that I don't get consistent results, assignments to clusters,
across different runs. I have set both parallelism and globalBatchSize to 1.
I am doing simple fit and transform on each data point ingested. Is the
order of processing not guaranteed? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Natia

Re: flink-ml algorithms

Posted by Natia Chachkhiani <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I have another question. Is the implementation of kmeans in flink-ml
same as Spark's StreamingKmeans?
Should the accuracy/results from the same dataset be comparable between the
two?

Re: flink-ml algorithms

Posted by Natia Chachkhiani <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: flink-ml algorithms