Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ishan Gandhi <is...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/24 10:02:43 UTC

Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Hi,

I am using partitioned caches in my ignite 2.6 cluster. Faced this issue,
that the ignite cache query (using jdbc ) was unable to retrieve even
'Select count(*)  query results'. Though the '!tables command' did display
the names of my 3 caches. The ignite server was also running without any
exceptions being thrown.

While querying, below exception was generated in jdbc:ignite sqlline:

java.sql.SQLException: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to run map query
remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node
org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to parse SQL query: SELECT
COUNT(*) __C0_0

This issue did not show up once the ignite cluster was restarted.
What could be the cause of such behaviour by Ignite

Re: Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Posted by "Maxim.Pudov" <pu...@gmail.com>.
Let's put this thread on hold then until we understand the circumstances of
the problem.

Re: Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Posted by Ishan Gandhi <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,
Thanks for your response !
Due to our data policy, I will not able share complete server logs.
But, I have checked that logs, there is no exception thrown at the time of
the incident. Only ignite sql line client was able to throw exception, which
I have put in previous thread.

No such specific scenario.  I had even checked for server memory outage at
that time, but not an issue of it.
 It has not given such error after that incident till now.

Re: Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Posted by "Maxim.Pudov" <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please share full logs from all server nodes. It has to be an exception with
a stacktrace related to the incident.
Do you have a scenario to reproduce this issue?