Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Jerome Camilleri <je...@bull.net> on 2007/04/26 13:54:00 UTC

SandeshaModule init failed

Hi,

I try to used Snapshot version of current Axis2(axis2-1.2-SNAPSHOT.zip
26-Apr-2007 00:50) and sandesha2 (make with CVS trunk morning and maven
script because can't find snapshot or nighlty version...).

During the client context creation, I have this exception  (the
repository contain the new sandesha.mar module) :
configurationContext =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(CLIENT_REPO_PATH,
axis2_xml);
    at org.apache.sandesha2.SandeshaModule.init(SandeshaModule.java:74)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.initModules(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:208)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.init(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:188)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:71)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:173)

Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Cannot find resource
'org.apache.sandesha2.i18n.resource'
    at
org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle.getBundle(ProjectResourceBundle.java:257)
    at
org.apache.sandesha2.i18n.SandeshaMessageHelper.<clinit>(SandeshaMessageHelper.java:36)
    ... 9 more

And don't find this class org.apache.sandesha2.i18n.resource ?

Regards

Jérôme