Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/01 23:18:07 UTC

Conference Season and Holidays

Hey

Since it's May 1, that means that we're getting close to vacation
season.  If everyone can post their vacation and conf stuff on this
thread, it'd be awesome.

I'll start:

 * May 14-18: In SF for Google IO.
 * May 27-June 1: In Florida for JSConf.
 * June 24-July 7: On Vacation

I think that Android will mostly be covered, and I'll still be online
for all the conferences (and probably committing fixes for the new
awesome/broken shit at IO), so things should be good.

Joe

Re: Conference Season and Holidays

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrew!!
-James Jong

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
+1 google cal! Anyone wanna set that up?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Braden and Andrew :)

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.