Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/07 22:09:52 UTC

implementing a "Recipient List" integration pattern via Camel?

Hi
I am trying to implement a fan out application. I tried WebSphere MQ first.
Now I am back to ActiveMQ. Is there a sample out there that uses ActiveMQ to
implement a recipient list.

thanks

Re: implementing a "Recipient List" integration pattern via Camel?

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
ActiveMQ 5.1's default broker configuration file (activemq.xml) has a sample.
That is,

<route>
     <from uri="activemq:example.A"/>
     <to uri="activemq:example.B"/>
</route>

There's also Camel's recipient list web page.

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/recipient-list.html

Joe
Get a free ActiveMQ user guide @ http://www.ttmsolutions.com

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.
 from(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_CR_ADD)
                .errorHandler(

deadLetterChannel(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_CR_ADD_ERROR)
                                .loggingLevel(LoggingLevel.INFO)
                )
                .processRef("changeRequestProcessor")// then add wire tap
for updating status to queued.
                *.recipientList(header(Constants.REQUEST_DESTINATION));*

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 1:09 PM, ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to implement a fan out application. I tried WebSphere MQ first.
> Now I am back to ActiveMQ. Is there a sample out there that uses ActiveMQ
> implement a recipient list.
>
> thanks

---
Thank You…