Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Raghunandana Jayarama Reddy <rj...@cs.stonybrook.edu> on 2018/04/24 04:04:52 UTC

GSoC student - Getting started.

Hi Team,

My name is Raghu and I have been accepted as a GSoC-2018 student developer
for Apache Dubbo project this summer. I will be working on the enhancement
"Extending serialization protocols support for Apache Dubbo" with Jun Liu.
Thanks to my mentor Jun Liu for the continuous support during the proposal
stage and look forward to a lot of learning during the process Jun. Also, I'm
very delighted to see the continuous engagement of the community during
this incubation phase & releases and I hope to help/contribute in whatever
way I can.

Here's the link to my proposal-abstract.
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#4747840161579008

I look forward to learning & taking suggestions, Inputs from you all.

Thanks
Raghu

Re: GSoC student - Getting started.

Posted by Raghunandana Jayarama Reddy <rj...@cs.stonybrook.edu>.
Hi Lei Wei,

I have joined the gitter chat room. My github username is raghunanj

Thanks

Posted by Lei Wei <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Raghu

Posted by Raghunandana Jayarama Reddy <rj...@cs.stonybrook.edu>.
This works

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: GSoC student - Getting started.

Posted by Raghunandana Jayarama Reddy <rj...@cs.stonybrook.edu>.
Hi Lei Wei,

Posted by Lei Wei <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Raghu

Posted by Raghunandana Jayarama Reddy <rj...@cs.stonybrook.edu>.
Hi Lei Wei,

Posted by Lei Wei <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Ian Luo
I already changed it to Lei Wei. Sorry that I wasn't aware of the display
name.

Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> 于2018年5月3日周四 下午1:39写道:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 雷威 <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Reghu

Posted by Raghunandana Jayarama Reddy <rj...@cs.stonybrook.edu>.
Sure, I will do that Jun.

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reghu,

I have checked the schedule of GSoC. We have nearly one month to get familiar with dubbo. I am wondering if you can write down your understanding of dubbo when learning, anything you interest, a simple introduction of dubbo’s features, your experience of running dubbo from zero, advantages comparing with other similar frameworks, etc. This can be a good way for us to know your progress and problems in learning dubbo.

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hey Raghu,

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Congrats Raghu!