Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Giurgiu, Octavian" <Oc...@net-m.de> on 2001/05/22 16:02:14 UTC

JRun and Velocity ?

A general question:
Did anybody tried to use Velocity with JRun?
This is a way which I have to follow, so any clues are appreciated !

Thanks
Tavi

Re: JRun and Velocity ?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
"Giurgiu, Octavian" wrote:

> A general question:
> Did anybody tried to use Velocity with JRun?
> This is a way which I have to follow, so any clues are appreciated !

I am not sure.

If you need help on specifics, ask.  Take a look at the forumdemo, and
the two servlet examples in the examples/ directory.

When you get it working, if you could give us a little writeup that we
will put in the docs for other users, that would be appreciated!

geir

System and Software Consulting
"still climbing up to the shoulders..."