Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by peter lin <pe...@labs.gte.com> on 2002/04/02 17:34:22 UTC

logging in JSTL

I read through the jstl spec and only found one instance where logging
was mentioned. In formatting tags, it says if a key isn't found, it logs
it to the servlet context. Will the logging be configurable, so that it
can be turned off and on?

the reason I ask is the benchmarks I ran with JProbe has 16,600 logging
objects GC-ed. I didn't see a way to turn off logging, since
Logger.isLoggingError() and Logger.isLoggingWarning() doesn't read from
a configuration file.

I could have missed something.

thanks

peter