Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Florin Popa <fl...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 22:18:37 UTC

paypal

Hello,

I am trying to use paypal payment type.
I configured inside ofbiz the proper payment type for a shop, then I
also configured ofbiz according to

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-paymentProcessorDetails

and I am using a paypal sendbox test account.

When I try a payment, I got this:

    [java] 2008-08-27 23:09:27,216 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor3)
[       PayPalEvents.java:141:ERROR] Payment properties is not
configured properly, some notify URL from PayPal is not correctly defined!
     [java] 2008-08-27 23:09:27,222 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor3) [
RequestHandler.java:305:ERROR] Request callPayPal caused an error with
the following message: payPalEvents.problemsGettingMerchantConfiguration

Any help would be appreciated,

Best regards,
 Flopa

Re: LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
> Remember : OFBiz was well thought out ! Be confident...

Should have been
    OFBiz "has been" well thought out
but really is
    OFBiz "is and hopefully will be" well thought out
:D

Re: LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Just be curious ;o)

>From http://docs.ofbiz.org/download/attachments/4369/AdvancedFrameworkTranscription20060824.pdf

So unlike a package that each entity fits in one and only
one of the groups are a data structure, rather than a
configuration file we can use to group an arbitrary set of
entities. Each group will have an ID and a name. In
the entity reference pages we do see the timestamps
that the entity engine automatically maintains for all
entities, unless you use the attribute we talked about in
the entity definitions to turn it off. But by default all entities
will have these four fields; lastUpdatedStamp, lastUpdatedTxStamp
(transaction), createdStamp, and
createdTxStamp..
The transaction stamps are when the transaction was
begun that the change is part of, and the stamps are
within that transaction, although they are an absolute
value. But to order the actual records that changed
within the transaction.
Okay and the entity engine does do things for these
stamp fields when it maintains them, by the way, that
ensure that within a transaction each updated or created
stamp, depending on whether it's a create or updated,
is unique for that transaction.
So it'll keep track of the last one and always increment
it by one, even if it's been less than a millisecond since
the other record went through. As long as you don't
have more than a thousand records going into the database
per second in a single transaction then you
shouldn't have problems with overflowing it too much.
But it is important that those are unique, so we can
order all the records by these stamps and basically
reproduce the transaction to send it over to the other
server. Even reproducing the transaction we can't always
eliminate problems with foreign keys, but we'll talk
about that in a bit. Anyway that's the intention here, to
reduce problems with foreign keys as much as possible
and recreate the data changes on the remote server
when the synchronization goes through

From: "Jacek Wagner" <ja...@berkeley.edu>

Re: LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
No.

Jacek Wagner sent the following on 8/27/2008 3:36 PM:

Re: LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.

Re: LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
TX stands for transaction

LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

Re: payment system was paypal

Posted by Florin Popa <fl...@gmail.com>.
When this will be completed, I can try to commit as another third party
payment system

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I have started some work on ebay that should be done soon
I put the skeletons of the service in
Florin Popa sent the following on 8/27/2008 3:40 PM:

Posted by Florin Popa <fl...@gmail.com>.
yes, I am aware of it..

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: paypal