Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/08 01:30:17 UTC

Re: JDBC failed to resolve default logging config file

Hi,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
can receive email notifications? Here is the instruction:

Marco wrote
> I'm using Ignite JDBC in a RESTFUL service,it works well,
> But I hope if I could find a solution to fix following logger issue.
>
> INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-9009"]
> Apr 07, 2016 2:43:45 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> INFO: Server startup in 5259 ms
> Apr 07, 2016 2:43:52 PM java.util.logging.LogManager$RootLogger log
*
> SEVERE: Failed to resolve default logging config file:
> config/java.util.logging.properties
*
JDBC driver uses Java logger and tries to use the
config/java.util.logging.properties file by default. If it's not available,
it will switch to default Java logger settings, so the warning itself is
absolutely harmless. If you already have logger settings, you can specify
the path to the file in 'java.util.logging.config.file' system property.

-Val