Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/24 06:57:37 UTC

Contributing Documentation Changes

Hi,
 As I was reading contributing to Spark wiki, it was mentioned that we can
contribute external links to spark tutorials. I have written many
<http://blog.madhukaraphatak.com/categories/spark/> of them in my blog. It
will be great if someone can add it to the spark website.

Regards,
Madhukara Phatak
http://datamantra.io/

Re: Contributing Documentation Changes

Posted by Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com>.
Concur with the sentiment - we have a lot of solid external blog posts
ranging on a wide variety of topics. Whether it is a curated community wiki
or something ala spark-packages.org (but for content), what are your
thoughts about having curators to help with this?

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
I also want to add mine :/

Posted by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com>.