Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ruslan Sivak <rs...@istandfor.com> on 2006/05/01 23:10:14 UTC

Bad gateway on copy

I'm trying to create a tag using CFEclipse and I'm getting a 502 Bad Gateway
error on copying.  Is there something special I need to do to make this
work?  I think this came up a few times before but under different
circumstances.

I am using svn over https using virtual hosting (i.e. not a default host for
ssl).  Everything seems to be working fine until I got to the merging.

Ruslan Sivak

Chief Technology Architect

I Stand For, Inc.

895 Broadway, 5th Floor

New York, NY 10003

Work:  212.937.8575

Re: Bad gateway on copy

Posted by Russ <rs...@istandfor.com>.
I'm sorry I meant subclipse, not cfeclipse.
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.