Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Morten Isaksen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/01 19:23:10 UTC

Fwd: How do I use the localized reports

I am trying to implement this (it seemed like a good way to start
developing on SA).

The strait forward way was to just update the $lang variable in
Parser.pm, but the $lang is obeviously set before the parsing of
$self->{config_text} begins. There is also a nother problem. The
userprefs file is parsed as the last one which makes it hard to select
the right "lang xx" configuration lines.

The problem could be solved by parsing the 30_text_xx.cf files last,
but I dont if that creates other problems.