Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com> on 2007/05/11 13:31:32 UTC

SingleStepButtonBarRenderer$Button overrides final method .?

I just upgraded from 1.0.0 to current CVS to see if the i18m bug I reported is fixed already.
Unfortunately I now cannot even start my app anymore.
Deployment fails with this exception:

11:35:23,843 ERROR [FacesConfigurator] failed to configure class org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.SingleStepButtonBarRenderer
java.lang.VerifyError: class org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.SingleStepButtonBarRenderer$Button overrides final method .

 From the svn log I see that "awiner" "made singleStepButtonBar Faces-major" whatever that means.

Any clues how to solve this? I guess that I have some old jars in my classpath, because the trinidad sources compiled just fine.

Re: SingleStepButtonBarRenderer$Button overrides final method .?

Posted by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com>.
Thanks for the answer!
You're right, of course - sorry for this e-mail. Turned out I fell again for a bug in IntelliJ IDEA:
    http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/browse/IDEA-12567
I ended up with multiple trinidad jars in my app. Should really do a proper Ant build before complaining.

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.