Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Graeme Steyn <g....@cqu.edu.au> on 2007/08/16 01:26:43 UTC

[Trinidad] When will the JSF 1.2 branch become trunk?

Hi Adam,

In the Trinidad JSF 1.2 Support wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_JSF12_Support) you mentioned
that "my current thinking is that this should happen when MyFaces
<http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/MyFaces>  switches their trunk to JSF
1.2. We should continue to keep around a JSF 1.1 branch."

Have there been any further updates related to when this is likely to
happen?

Thank you.

Regards,

Graeme.

RE: [Trinidad] When will the JSF 1.2 branch become trunk?

Posted by "Perkins, Nate-P63196" <Na...@gdc4s.com>.
My project is also committed to an application server (JBoss 4.0.5) that
does not support JSF 1.2. So no Trinidad 1.2 for us either.

Nate Perkins
480-441-3667
nate.perkins@gdc4s.com

may contain GDC4S
 confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution
 is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and

Posted by Francisco Passos <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by noah <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.