Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Serkan Uzunbaz <uz...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/25 23:01:30 UTC

Re: Storm UI does not load

Hi all,
I am having a similar issue to the one in this old thread. I am having the
issue in Firefox and clearing the cache did not work for me. I also tried
in Chrome and the same thing happens there too.

The issue is intermittent but I can trigger it after a few refresh of the
Storm UI. Restarting the ui process (core) fixes the issue temporarily,
then after a few refresh it happens again.

The error in the firefox dev tools console is "SyntaxError: JSON.parse:
unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data".

I am attaching the screenshots for the stuck UI and the error I get from
the firefox dev tools console.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Serkan

Re: Storm UI does not load

Posted by Alessandro Bellina <ab...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Serkan
I think the screenshot would be useful. Mind filing a JIRA with the details?
This would help:- what version of chrome/firefox?- what page(s)?- output from the developer console.. if you have a line number/file that is really useful
I ran 1.0.2 UI locally and submitted a topology but was not able to reproduce the JS error in Chrome.
Thanks
Alessandro

    On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:44 PM, Serkan Uzunbaz <uz...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Storm 1.0.2.