Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Markus Geiß <ma...@live.de> on 2015/12/25 14:24:36 UTC

Lacking commit permissions for incubator-fineract-site

Hey all,

I've tried to push the initial content for the Fineract website to the asf-site branch, but I'm not authorized to do so.

Could somebody either provide me with karma, or let me know how to send a pull request.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.

RE: Lacking commit permissions for incubator-fineract-site

Posted by Markus Geiß <ma...@live.de>.
Merry X-Mas for you too. ; o)

using https instead of http has solved my problem, thank you.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.