Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by José Ricardo da Silva <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 16:47:35 UTC

The client keeps running when using Sandesha2

Hi, I've been doing some tests with Sandesha2, mainly following the
user guide (http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/userGuide.html).
Despite some errors in the documentation and the usage of some
deprecated stuff, I've managed to make the ping and the echo examples
run using Sandesha2. There's one problem, however, that I can't solve:
the client keeps running even after receiving responses from the
server and after sending "TerminateSequence" to the server.

Has anyone faced this problem? What am I possibly doing wrong?

Best regards,

José Ricardo.