Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org> on 2003/05/27 02:44:24 UTC

subscribe to lenya-cvs@cocoon.apache.org

Dear Devs

Please subscribe to

lenya-cvs@cocoon.apache.org

by sending email to

lenya-cvs-subscribe@cocoon.apache.org

else we need to moderate all your commit messages.

Thanks

Michael

Re: subscribe to lenya-cvs@cocoon.apache.org

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 27/05/2003 2:44 Michael Wechner wrote:

> Dear Devs
>
> Please subscribe to
>
> lenya-cvs@cocoon.apache.org
>
> by sending email to
>
> lenya-cvs-subscribe@cocoon.apache.org
>
> else we need to moderate all your commit messages.

some notes:

- should be lenya-cvs-subscribe-user=apache.org@cocoon.apache.org since
it's your apache mail address that is used as a sender for commit messages
- make sure which from: header you are using when sending mail - I've
moderated many messages already through from you guys on various lists.
Personally, I'd try to stick to one email address and use it
consistently. You now seem to cycle through wyona.org/.com/apache.org at
random.
- if you receive moderation messages, you can -accept as well as -allow.
Allowing makes sure that sender will be passed through at a later time.
If you want to do this manually, and are a remote mod/admin, you can do
by sending mail to
lenya-cvs-allow-subscribe-user=apache.org@cocoon.apache.org

I've done so for egli and michi 'yesterday' night.

I'll be asking to remove myself from my moderation role within a couple
of weeks, so it would be cool if the others mods read up a bit on
www.ezmlm.org to be able to help themself (no hard feelings, however,
just trying to free up some breathing room for myself)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org