Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2016/01/07 13:15:46 UTC

RE: Olingo (OData 4): how set translation of EntitySet (Entity) names?

Hi,

there is no automatic way to achieve this.

You could use the "title" element for EntitySets. The "title" is a human readable title which can be different from the name. The title can`t be used within the URL but can be used for display operations.

Or you could use the OData Metadata Annotations for this: http://www.odata.org/vocabularies/
You could define a Term called <namespace>.translation with the type Edm.String. This term can then be used with an annotation that contains the translation.

Best Regards,
Christian

Posted by xxx xxx <it...@yandex.ru>.
Hi, Christian.
Thanx a lot for you answer!

Can you explain how to set 'title' of EntitySet with Olingo ? I see that It provides only name and type properties.
And how can i get this 'title' in client ?
It's cool to get a little snippet.

Thanx in advance.