Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brice Lambi <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 23:44:13 UTC

remote wsdl axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

Hello,

Is it possible to have the wsdl2code plugin find a remote wsdl (
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Hello?wsdl instead of a local file) via
the wsdlFile config parameter.  I haven't used the command line tool with
Axis 2 but I know the Axis 1 Java2WSDL command line interface supported
this.  I'm sure it would be a quick change to the
axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin but I was hoping this was already implemented.

Thanks,
Brice

Re: remote wsdl axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
the file location can be a valid url location. This should work with the
plugin.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.