Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/07 15:45:29 UTC

CloudStack University

Folks,

I just created this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+University

It describes a CloudStack "course".

The idea is to create a cohesive suite of content around CloudStack, that can be organized in a academic style course.
The course could be given as webinars, or in 2/3 days workshops and once recorded could be taken self-paced.

I would be happy to shepherd this, but I will need content contributors to help me out as "guest lecturer", be willing to write new content and make it fit within the context of the course.

I am sending this to -marketing first to get reactions.

Thoughts ?

-Sebastien

Re: CloudStack University

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
+1 Great idea.

--
NS

Re: CloudStack University

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
Hi Sebastien,

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013, at 08:45 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> I am sending this to -marketing first to get reactions.
>
> Thoughts ?

This is fantastic.

Best,

jzb

Re: CloudStack University

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
So looks like it went to -dev already.

I have a strong academic bias so enterprise folks may see this differently and may have suggestions of topics that need to be covered.

What I'd like to do is for people to pick up some of those topics (write your name in the lecturer column), I won't do everything.

Then once we have a ACS template for prezo we can start dumping the content on there.

I suggest we also use this as a calendar for the webinars ?

-sebastien

RE: CloudStack University

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Sebastien,