Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Villalba Arias, Fredy [BILBOMATICA]" <fv...@mailext.com> on 2004/02/05 16:31:33 UTC

RE: Using the ActionForm in the JSP

Hi Rahul,

I'm kind of a newbie, but I believe that:

(1) Assuming that the scope you specified for that bean is "request", it's intantiated when rendering the page (I suppose you mean a "GET") and every time you do a "POST".

(2) You can specify a default value inside your JSP, but - almost sure - also through the struts-config file (the <initial> attribute on the <property> tag).

Hope I'm not giving you more questions than answers.

Regards,
Freddy.