Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Stanley Iriele <si...@breaktimestudios.com> on 2013/06/13 19:15:29 UTC

_replicator db empty

Hi,

I have a local continuous replication going and i would like to cancel
it...but when i look in the replicator db..its empty..is there something
going on that i dont know? i cannot seem to find he replication doc in
futon even though it says its still going

Re: _replicator db empty

Posted by Stanley Iriele <si...@breaktimestudios.com>.
Thank you good sir...in the coucdb 1.3 documentation that comes with the DB
it doesn't mention that in the slightest...in any case...thanks for
that..that did the trick

Re: _replicator db empty

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
Hi Stanley,