Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by A R <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/19 17:07:50 UTC

Re: SOAP Body

Thanks Ruchith, that makes sense. I will leave the body empty.

I have one more question though. I am looking at the sample tests in wss4j,
and I see how symmetric encryption of the header can be done, and the key is
wrapped by RSA.

But is it possible for me to directly encrypt the security header using a
RSA public key? I thought I should be using WSSecEncrypt class, but that
class seems to be accept only symmetric algorithms, whereas I need to
encrypt with a public key, and let the recevier decrypt with their private
key. Can you please provide me with some pointers or if there is a sample
code that I should be looking at, that would be VERY helpful too.

Thanks much, appreciate your help!

-aj