Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/01/19 16:18:13 UTC

wrapped service and array as returned value

Hello,

I'm trying to use "wrapped" mode for my service to publish this business
method :
    public Site[] listerSitesPourClient(String idSIU, String idDroit);

Method is invoked as expected and returned soap message looks good :

<soapenv:Body>
            <listerSitesPourClientResponse
xmlns="urn:francetelecom.com/gta">
                <listerSitesPourClientReturn>
                    <nomSite xmlns="">Coste 8464000009</nomSite>
                </listerSitesPourClientReturn>
                <listerSitesPourClientReturn>
                </listerSitesPourClientReturn>
            </listerSitesPourClientResponse>
</soapenv:Body>

BUT when I call the service from axis (generated) stub I get a Site[3]
array with null entries...

My "Site" object uses custom deserializer (that are working fine in
other cases) and are used during this message deserialization, but
deserialized object seems to be lost.

Other services that don't uses arrays as returned value work fine.

What did I missed ?

Nico.