Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Henrik Pedersen <hp...@code3.dk> on 2008/01/22 13:39:00 UTC

Any news on svn-1.4.6-setup.exe?

Hey

Any news on the svn-1.4.6-setup.exe (Windows installer)? On Jan 8 I
wrote an email to Troy Simpson asking him about this, but I haven't
received an answer, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has any news
about this.

--
Best regards

Henrik Pedersen
Partner - System Developer
www.code3.dk

Re: Any news on svn-1.4.6-setup.exe?

Posted by Axel Kollmorgen <ax...@kollmorgen.net>.
On 22.01.2008 21:39, Henrik Pedersen wrote:
> Any news on the svn-1.4.6-setup.exe (Windows installer)? On Jan 8 I
> wrote an email to Troy Simpson asking him about this, but I haven't
> received an answer, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has any news
> about this.

as the setup still isn't available from the official site [1] as of
today - i built my own. for apache 2.2 only, using the binaries from [1]
  and the 1.4.6 windows-innosetup [2]. i tested shortly and found it
working for me - no guarantees though. you can get it from [3]. may it
be helpful for someone.

ax

[1] http://subversion.tigris.org/p roject_packages.html#windows
[2] http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/tags/1.4.6/packages/windows-innosetup/